Friday, October 24, 2008

Waiting for the Hour to Change...

My BFF is just about to buy her tickets. Yeah baby. She still lives in Oregon, and she's flying down in January. Dom and I have been BFFs since we were 5 years old. There is talk of big changes in her life as well as the big changes in mine. She came down to SA last year and we spent three glorious months, hanging out, getting tattoos and enjoying life. Ak. We had so much fun and I just can't wait for her to come down again. I miss her! As you all know I am no good with the big P. Patience and me are totally opposites. I just want to fast forward until the times I am looking forward to! This is a picture of us at a Lion Park where we got to cuddle with baby lion cubs and try our sexy faces in Safari hats.

It actually reminds me of the Adam Sandler movie Click. Its weird to refer to it, because I actually hated that movie despite it various funny moments. The plot was dumb. But sometimes that is how its like for me. I want a remote to fast forward the days of waiting. Then that famous quote by Lennon strikes me, "Life is what happens while you are making plans." Maybe I'll just live and enjoy. Who ever promised me tomorrow? They say that waiting builds patience. They say but they don't know. I reckon it builds frustration. It builds character. And it builds some incredible moments for memories. So hurry up memories!

No comments: