Monday, April 20, 2009

Two in one day?! I am awesome

Two posts, one day. I know. Awesome.

I have created a button. YAY!Edited: Apparently a non working button... I know I suck... Re-edited to say: I totally fixed it. Victory! You can totally disregard any doubts in my geekiness...

Here she is...



Hopefully I can figure out how to give you the URL to add this to your own beautiful site...

Oh, and you can totally add Slave to the Ordinary to your RSS feed now. Woohoo.


I feel so geekified. Hubs would be proud.

5 comments:

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

YAY! Congrats!! Funny... I just posted my button up today too! Stayed up all night working on it. I think I did a great job. I'll pat your back... and you can pat mine. Ok?

Oh, and I'll take a button... of course!

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

Oh No! I don't think your button is working. I can't see it.. Just the red X box.

Kimberly said...

Yay! I likes. And I'm takin it to go plaster it on my blog!!

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

Got it!

ScoMan said...

Awesome button.

I've been meaning to button up someday, maybe this will give me a little more motivation to show off the wonderful buttons of my bloggy friends.