Friday, April 24, 2009

I post twice in one day when I get angry...

I like having criminals in government.

No wait. I don't.

But over 67% of South Africans sure do.

What bothers me about this...


No one else seems bothered.

Why aren't South Africans as angry as I am?

15 years of ANC rule has left SA with broken promises, crime and corruption. Will Zuma spare the country from another 5 years of detriment? Doubt it.

This is bullshit and no one gives a damn. Get angry. I have a US passport. I can leave when I choose. Not everyone can. And it seems as if thinking South Africans have just rolled over. Maybe they don't care.

Maybe it's not my fight. Maybe I shouldn't care either. Maybe I should just leave.


And maybe, just maybe I will.

4 comments:

Janine / Being Brazen said...

I'm angry too!!! Im also so dissapointed.

at least DA won in the Western Cape.

ScoMan said...

I feel bad for you.

I don't know whether I'm angry or sad or terrified.

I know what I am. I'm helpless. Or that's how I feel.

And that makes me feel angry. And sad. And terrified.

Kimberly said...

I don't know how I would feel in your situation. Though you can tell you care about the country and the people who live there, so that makes you large hearted and POLITICAL!

I shrug my shoulders at this, cause I really don't have much to offer...

And I think after my absense that I am now caught up with all your posts I missed. :)

Anonymous said...

It does make me angry. It makes me livid and scared and sad.

But if I let it get to me...it'll REALLY get to me. And I can't handle it.