Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Treats are fun because it's nearly my birthday



I am having lots of fun planning lots of fun treats for you all as a month long celebration of my birthday. If I weren't a lady I'd tell you my age, because I am very proud of it. However, lady code says I am not allowed. *pity*

Yesterday's face lift was treat number one. No more eye injuring bright colours for you lovely people.

(Plus Photoshop experience is needed in my new position at work and I like to keep skillz fresh and all)

In any case. This month's shenanigans may or may not involve a giveaway. (I know I have said this before and not followed through but this time I mean it... maybe) A giveaway of one of my favourite things. I learned this was my favourite thing not long after Meeka arrived a few months ago. Story to come...later...

It all boils down to me. And my birthday.

Tomorrow, a treat for you my lovely readers. Hillbilly Duhn and I go waaaaay back. She was one of my first loyal readers and we have grown into wonderful bloggy friends. Can't wait to read what you have down your sleeve Hillbilly!


Let the treats begin!!!

6 comments:

ScoMan said...

I've missed those pictures!

I can't wait to see what other treats you have in store for us. And Hillbilly Duhn's post should be great too.

Will we guess your age? Is that how we win the giveaway? Or guess your weight? Because you know, I don't want to play either of those games. They could turn out very, very badly for me.

Janine / Being Brazen said...

I like your new blog look

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what you have in store! ;)

Kimberly said...

Looking forward to treats. Treats are fun! :)

Random Hiccups said...

Scoman- That could be fun. Off the record, how old do you think I am?

Brazen- Thanks!

Sleepyjane- Make sure you check back every so often! I can't wait to show ya'll

Hillbilly- I am stoked to share your post! :)

Ron said...

I didnt' mind those pictures at all! I thought it gave your blog a nice.

Hey, I'll be staying tuned so I can win this prize...no matter what it is...even if its an eraser.