Thursday, April 9, 2009

dirty messy beauty = Treat of the day

Besties make the best blogging treats.

Maybe because I get the behind the story story or something... I don't know.

Klara and I in the internet world are like Tia and Jenbun. In Hollywood we're Paris and Nicole, and in serial killers? we're Bonnie and Clyde (in my world Clyde is just a fabulous woman with a slightly masculine name and ultimately fabulous shoes).

Anyway, somehow I managed to talk her into sharing her story. She's an incredible writer. She's hilarious. She's amazing.

In fact, if you like me? You'll love her.

Her life may not be show-stoppingly clean but it is real. And authenticity is something many of us forgo. Drama chases her and, boy, the situation she manages to get into... and out of... makes one hell of an awesome blog.

Please go check her out. And by check I mean read her blog and comment. There is extra points in there for those who do! **giveaway hint maybe?**

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm heading over there right now. :)

ScoMan said...

Thanks for pointing me in the direction of her blog, I enjoyed it.

Are you Paris or Nicole?

Bonnie or Clyde?

TuTu's Bliss said...

Thanks for pointing me her way!! Jen

Kimberly said...

LOL! Clyde as a woman with a masculine name and ultmately fabulous shoes! Love it!!

I'm heading there now!