Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Noisy Neighbors

We have new neighbors at the Hiccup's home.

No I am not being cute here. I really did get new neighbors.

Not cute ones either. They have lived there one night and I have learned the following things about them:

1. They like many things mainly, short big men... who are very short; dance music at odd hours and lots of alcohol

2. Favourite activities include: stealing my parking and singing very loudly along with the 'beep beeps beeps' of doof doof music

3. Habits include: leaving the front door open during their clothed orgies, and irritating us by knocking on the door to ask us odd questions when we have ultra conservative guests over.

4. Reason that I dislike them: They hit on my husband with their sultry drunken eyes

And so, I plot my revenge.


Passive aggression is awesome.

9 comments:

Kimberly said...

'beep beeps beeps' of doof doof music ~That is funny!! I don't know what kind of music that is, but funny none the less!!!

Oh,I would totally be plotting revenge for the sultry drunken eye flirtation!

Anonymous said...

Let the games begin! lol

No seriously. That would p*ss me off.

Janine / Being Brazen said...

They sound sooo annoying....

Ron said...

LOL...is this the one where you mistaken for a moose or something....like a while ago? Let me know what your revenge is...make sure you scout the area first.

Random Hiccups said...

Glad you guys all agree. I will be filling you in on the dets.

(by dets I totally mean the gansta word for details. Because I just AM that cool)

Anonymous said...

What are you going to do?? I'm so excited.
I love plotting revenges.

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

We have a neighbor like that also. it's the worst. Gouge her eyes out... I won't tell!

ScoMan said...

Revenge is a wonderful thing. Especially against annoying neighbours who upset the balance of the whole neighbourhood.

At least once every two weeks I will lay awake in bed planning a violent end for the noisy bastards next door.

TheChicGeek said...

That sucks....LOL! Plan carefully...LOL :)