Happy 100 posts. I have managed to litter the blogsphere with my ramblings for 100 posts. It was very slow going at first but finally I am here in all my exposed-to-the-world glory.
As I promised, I have some questions from ya'll for ya'll that will give you waaay more information about myself than you ever wanted to know.
Sco-man, my ever present bloggy friend emailed these ten questions to me. Go check out his blog. I read it everyday for my dose of giggles. He seriously cracks me up. So go read and enjoy!
1. What would be your reaction if the Fi wanted to play "Highway to Hell" on the way to your wedding?
Obviously it would be perfect! We already have Lit's song- I'm in over my head for the garter toss. If he suggested it I would possibly die laughing and not make it down the aisle.
2. Who was your first celebrity crush?
I blame global warming.
3. Would you invite a werewolf or a vampire to a dinner party?
Have you read Chronicles of a Vampire? Doesn't the curiosity of seeing that and feeling that intrigue you? I suppose I would have two conditions. 1. Not Edward Cullen and 2. Not that guy from x-men. Whatshisname. Wolverine. Their faces are annoying. Unless Wolverine shaved. Then he's in.
4. If you could remove one countries impact on history, which one would you choose and how do you think it would change the world we live in today??
If I could remove one country I would choose Canada. Its like the friggin hat of the US. Who needs a hat? It looks crappy up there anyway.
5. Have you had any experiences with ghosts or haunted houses?
I once thought I saw a ghost when I was in grade 5. It was actually just a really pale woman. Scarred me for life.
6. Looking a bit ahead, what would be the ideal way for you to spend your 10th wedding anniversary?
It would be freakin' brilliant to go to Italy and travel through the rest of Europe. If I can't go to Europe, I'd want to go to Brazil and chill out there with the Hubs.
7. what is your favourite fast food meal?
I'm all about the Mc Flurry baby! And you thought that wasn't a meal...
8. What is the worst injury you have ever had?
I broke my wrist twice. Don't ask how I did either of them. I think though the worst injury to me was the smash to my ego the day I got stuck in the climbing tube at McDonald when I was 7. I wasn't too tall people.
9. What is the strangest name you've heard?
Well done to the Paltrows. I still have not heard a name more stupid than Apple. And I have heard some keepers. Like Ivana. Not so bad? Her surname was Mandick. But Apple wins.
10. Can I stay with you until the heat dies down?
I'm not too sure if you meant to put the Kaiser Chief's lyrics in my brain. But if you did well done. Let's be friends.
Huge thanks to Sco-man! If you wanna get in on the action email me your questions. I of course reserve the right to not answer something but heck, maybe I'll feel generous! Deadline is still the 8th of January.
Feel like some incentive? Free plug not good enough? Give it a shot and you might just grab something fabulously delicious!