Sunday, November 30, 2008

Rest is near dear child.



I am weary. I am tired. I need my rest. Tomorrow I will get it.

Today is the end of Nablopomo.

I have learned through this that I may not have that interesting of a life. I am not as witty as I thought I might be and I really don't approve of too much multi tasking. Blogging might just take a back seat for a while.

Then after a few days of some well deserved rest, I will stun you all with my incredible wit, intellengence and perfect grammar once again.

Congrats to all you who made and defeated the Nablopomo monster! Gold Stars all around!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're having a good rest!

ScoMan said...

I just finish writing a blog about my wit failing me and what do I read?

Imagine that.

Kimberly said...

I was thinking along the similar lines. My witty writing failing me. However, I failed, right at the end, when the goal was almost complete, I went and blew it! Two days, the LAST TWO DAYS of Nablopomo, I got wrapped up in painting and spaced off the blog.

I hang my head in shame...

Grand Pooba said...

Um...am I the only one that doesn't know what Nablopomo is?

po said...

I feel the same way. about lack of wit.

Please tell me it will come back?

Anonymous said...

I can imagine after a month of posting that you deserve a little break! ;)

Kimberly said...

Wanted to let you know that I'm finally holding that contest, if you want to stop by... :)

InkyFingers said...

I for one have truly enjoyed reading your daily posts. I feel like I am getting to know someone again that I haven't known since she was a little girl of 16. You are a remarkable woman!