I am really looking forward to this weekend. Its a 5 day weekend for me mostly because my company is taking off Monday and tuesdays is a Public Holiday. This is rad. My family and some friends of the family are all going to make a noise and party til the break of dawn. The Fi can only come part time since his silly boss demands he works on the Monday. Dumb.
So in essence tonight I will look like this
Except in colour. And there will be many more people. woohoo!
My top Seven Favourite things about camping are:
1. The Food. I don't eat bread, chocolate, or any other carbohydrate and I haven't for a month. This wedding means weight loss means no bread or anything like that. So camping means braais! (BBQs) and Potjies! (stewish stuff) and biltong (beef jerky but yummier!)
2. The Fire. burn baby burn.
3. The company. Camping means lots of friends which means lots of laughter and games! which brings me to numero 4
4. Games! I am the poker champion. Bring it on boys!
5. The Fiance. Obviously camping with him is great!
6. The wildlife. I love the possibility that a rhino will crash into my tent. (or not)
7. Camping makes me feel wild and unpredictable. I am just that hardcore!