Friday, May 8, 2009

My calling is The Calling

I have really cool taste in music. I won't lie.

I can literally mosh with the metalheads (or Hubs whatevs.)

Or Swoon with the lovers...

Or dance like the hooker on the bar to Kanye West. If you catch me with one too many anythings, I'll be

Quick to the point to the point no faking
I'm cooking MC's like a pound of bacon
Burning them if you ain't quick and nimble
I go crazy when I hear a cymbal
And a hi-hat with a souped up tempo
I'm on a roll and it's time to go solo

Ahem.

I have really cool taste in music.

And Rock is my passion. Maybe it's the three guitars that take residence in our home that gives Hubs and I away as rockers or the slammin' guitar solos screeching from my Hifi or perhaps its my pierced and tattooed body that make the sweet, nice kids run from us.

But behind this...ahem... rough and tough... music genre facade, I have a sweet spot for one of the girliest bands that has ever graced the rock scene.

The Calling.


Where did I meet them?

In my favourite chick flick. Coyote Ugly.

Sigh.

This is my favourite song by them. Go check it out and mock me later!

Have a fabulous friday everyone!

5 comments:

ScoMan said...

I didn't quite make it to the 1 minute mark of that song. Not my style.

Random Hiccups said...

yeah, maybe my excellent taste isn't so excellent. :)

Kimberly said...

I know what you mean about that song. I don't know what it is about it, but I like it too.

Grand Pooba said...

I am a huge fan of music too, couldn't live without it and I love everything and am constantly looking for some new stuff. Thanks!

Grand Pooba said...

Oh, good rapping btw