Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Love Letters

Dear Nissan,

Why oh why do you install tape decks into post 2000 Almera's. It's uncool. The radio and obscure tapes I happen to have from when I was 8 are really old now.

Please take note. The next car we get will either be silent or equipped with the top of the line Ipod dock. Thank you.

Regards,

Girl who can no longer tolerate Jeremy Mansfield or Garreth Cliff. Nor the Backstreet boys.
*************************************************************************************

Dear Blogger,

Why do you do your maintenance at 2:00 PDT? This happens to correspond perfectly with my lunch break. The globe just don't run on one timezone.

Sincerely,

South African who likes to eat at 12:00 exactly and type up a post.

*************************************************************************************

Dear really big coffee cup,

I love you. And I love the copious amounts of coffee inside you.

Love,

Girl who feels overworked today.

*************************************************************************************

Dear Hubs,

Thanks for staying up late with me last night. It helped me feel more like I am 21 and not 81. Plus you talked me through all my internal issues. Who gets a husband like that?! You are the bomb.

Kisses,

Your 21 year old wife

*************************************************************************************

Dear Co-worker

If you seriously don't stop talking about food, while I am trying to diet.... i will kill you.

Thanks,

Girl who already has shed 2 kgs and only has fifty million more to go

*************************************************************************************

Happy hump day you all you out there! Have a better day than I! :)

4 comments:

ScoMan said...

These were great. And your hubby sounds more and more like a top guy with each post, you're a lucky lady.

And hump day is incredibly long when you've woken up on Tuesday thinking it's Friday.. does not bode well when Wednesday rolls around, believe me. I don't know how I'll survive this week.

Random Hiccups said...

shall we join a support group? :) You should join twitter. **peer pressure so tight you can't resist**

come on!

Kimberly said...

I love when my hubs stays up till late with me talking about internal issues that we or I have. It does help resolve things, plus you're right, it does make one feel younger knowing you didn't go to bed at nine.

Sometimes I truly do feel 80ish.

TheChicGeek said...

Love your letters! You are a lucky woman to have such a nice hubby too :)