Sunday, June 7, 2009

New ness is revealed.

So, you got up Early just to hear what's happen with Slave to the Ordinary right? Right.

I needed to change, honest I did. This blog has all been based upon the quote in the upper right hand corner. Being daring, impractical, being anything that inspired those around me. And I did.

I succeeded.

Now, I have another journey to embark on. The journey of not being a pain in the ass but soaking up every little bit I can of this life.

Am I still a slave to the ordinary day? No.

No longer is this blog accurate. It's like finding an old diary and trying to reapply those thoughts to your current outlook. It just cannot be the same.

I have uploaded all these posts onto WordPress- all your comments too. I really do hope that you will find me over there and continue with me as I embark on this new journey.

Ok, enough jibber jabber. (ten points if you NAME THAT QUOTE!)

The new and exciting journey I am embarking on is:



It might be a few days before everything is up and running. But I have posted a few pages with new crap on them and all. So take a moment and change your reader.

Oh I haven't told you where I am posting? Bad bad me. You're gonna have to wait until tomorrow.

Just kidding. You can change your blog reel to:

http://touchingjoy.wordpress.com


What do you think? Will you be following me over there?

3 comments:

ScoMan said...

Okay, I've subscribed to the feed. I'll see you there!

Anonymous said...

The quote is from Mr T from The A Team gawwd I loved tht show!!

Being the blog stalker I am I will follow u where ever u go however I am away at the moment and trying to update the ole google reader from the blackberry is far too much work so as soon as I return I am all over it!!hope u love ur new home fresh starts are always fun!

Kimberly said...

I'm so there! :)